Whale Watching

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The First Ramble Of The 2009-10 School Year

Back in Alabama Huntsville. It has been 1.5 weeks. Classes for 1 week. I'm having a great time. Its even better now that Starfish is here. Now I just need my family to come and things will be splenderiffic (crossbreeding words). I have been listening to Ingrid Michealson the past week. She is currently my favorite. I'd have to make You and I my favorite song. Luke and I are going to go to her concert in Birmingham on September 24. I'm so excited. I don't know if he is or if he is just going with me to be nice. I don't think she is his type, but I am so I guess that works for him. lol I'm not very fond of writing lol in my blogs. I don't know why. I guess because I'm tired of people abusing lol. Some people put it in every text like it is the period at the end of their sentence. I usually only put it when I actually Laugh Out Loud. On occasion I will use it if what they said is slightly amusing, but most the time I try to refrain from using it. Turtle is doing well. Ethan and Aaron (Luke's roomies) and Nadia (track freshman) held him and he managed to not leave any traces of his presence on their hands. There is a guy that lives next door (not the next door with all the cross country guys.. the other next door) and his name is Zane! I have never met a Zane before, and that is my favorite guy name. He wears crazy hats all the time. I'm ready for colder weather to visit us so I can wear my scarves and hats. I love scarves. Its too hot for them right now. I think You and I is currently my favorite song because the chorus is as followed:
Lets get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France.
Lets get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance.
There is more to it, but I love that. At the beginning it says
Don't you worry there my honey
We might not have any money
but we've got our love to pay the bills.
I know you cant actually pay the bills with love, but oh how I would love to use my money for the benefit of others. One of my teachers said that if i do peace corps I would have no problem finding a really good job. If I make lots of money I don't want to spend it all on myself. Sure having expensive things is nice, but I don't need all that. I want to give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. Anyways... I'm very hungry and I've decided its time to make a smoothie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad luke has great roomies! You both are blessed. Can't wait till track season! Dad and I are going to try to come in October to see you guys. Love ya