Whale Watching

Monday, December 20, 2010

4 Days till Christmas!

Well... here I am. My first day to be Alex Beck. How strange. When we left the hotel this morning there were diet Dr. Pepper cans strung from the back bumper and Just Married written on the back. As we were driving down the road we got a few honks from truck drivers and other cars. Luke put our marriage license in the mail earlier, so now we just have to wait for our certificate to come back. Then the process of name changing starts. I've heard it's a real pain in the tush, but luckily I won't have as much to do as most women because I don't have credit cards other than my debit/credit card, or any other accounts that adults have to deal with. I have also come up with a nickname for Luke. Some people say things like Wifey and Hubby. I like Hubs. "I love you Hubs." It amuses me.
Thank you to everyone for my wonderful bachelorette party. I love Alice and Wonderland so it was perfect for me. Thank you to my wonderful sister for setting the whole thing up. I know you worked really hard and put a lot of time into it. I had a great time, and I think everyone else did too. My gifts were great... even Paige's funny ones made me laugh. Hopefully Paige will have a bach party for us family to attend. Maybe within the week she gets married so I will actually be back from Alabama.
Tonight Luke and I are going to watch the lunar eclipse. It should be around midnight.
Danni and I are on our 3rd musical of the day. We started with West Side Story, moved on to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and and currently watching Newsies. Maybe tomorrow we will watch some more.

1 comment:

bobbie rogina said...

I see you haven't posted much to your blog since becoming a married woman - hmmm? What does this mean??? You must be busy doing something else - Are you using your spatulas regularly?
Hee! Hee!
Auntie Bee Hee!