I am not far from my first spring break as a college student. I'm leaving tomorrow for Oxford, AL. Saturday morning Leah, Julia, Rachel, Andy, Jay, Samson, and I are leaving Oxford for Myrtle Beach. I am not that big a fan of the beach. I like it, but I get bored after a while. One can only swim and build sand structures for so long. Leah was talking about laying out and getting a tan... I don't do that. 1. I am not going to ask for skin cancer. 2. I like being pale... even though i look creepy in some light. hahaha. But I know I'm going to have a lot of fun... my friends are awesome. It is supposed to rain while we are there. I'm looking forward to that.
Above all else, I am ready for Wednesday. I get to see my Starfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been counting down the days. I'm sorry this blog is short, but I don't feel like typing anymore. I'll tell about my trip when I get back.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment