Whale Watching

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love the $5 movie section at Walmart

First off... I need Singulair.
Second... Next year I will be rooming with Leah, Julia, and Amanda Smith(a girl on the cc team.) I'm happy about that.
Thirdish... I am happy the indoor is over because I hate running on tiny tracks. I'm not happy because I actually have to go sit out in the weather all day for track meets. This weekend is our "first outdoor meet". Really it is at A&M with 2 other historically black schools. We are going to be the only white kids on the track, but we are going to be kicking their butts! This is really just a practice meet and the officials are Coach Cain and CT. I have to do the 400, 4x400, and triple jump. I'm not looking forward to those 400s. I'm not too excited about the triple jump either because there is a terrible head wind that never goes away at this track. Oh well. I'll do my best.
Fourthful... room checks were yesterday. I took care of business, and Turtle is still my secret pet. He is so cute. I love that pokey little critter.




Fifthly... I had Starbucks last Friday while I sat in the ice bath and I really liked the quote, so I still have the cup so I could share it with you. "People need to see that, far from being an obstacle, the world's diversity of languages, religions and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others." -Youssou N'Dour
Sixth... My Knees Are Killing Me!
Sevenooth... Julia wrote a poem for her sister as a way to cheer her up after a break up. I helped a bit. It is just too funny to not share with all of you.
To my sister who can fly,
you're no longer a baby hoot.
I love you by and by,
even though you always toot.
All I can do is sigh,
when it passes by your glutes.
The odors make me cry,
after you eat the musical fruit.
I need you to really try,
its a habit you need to boot.
No more people need to die,
Gas is really not that cute.
Last... I dominated my Cal test today!
COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU!.... I will be making my mother's blog suprise, and I am begging the Lord that it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best poem ever.