Whale Watching

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing Special About Today

I just went to my holliday callendar and saw that there was no holliday today. Sadly, yesterday was dounut day. I can't believe I missed it! How terribly sad. Tomorrow is Repeat Day Repeat Day. I'll only celebrate randomly so I don't get too annoying.
Luke bought me some garden bean and carrot seeds. I really want to grow them, so I'm trying to plot out where I want to put them. I've always wanted to eat something that I grow myself, but all the times I tried growing something when I was younger were a flop. I would have them growing nicely, but when I would go away to some camp for a week and have my mom tend to them... they died. I don't know if I'm going to get the chance to grow them now. Maybe I could do one of each in pots so I can take them with the to Alabama. I don't know. We'll see.
I have a dentist appointment today. On my last visit in December they said I should probably get my wisdom teeth out this summer. After seeing Luke do it last summer I don't really want to.

1 comment:

Danni said...

I am planning on planting something. i have those flower pots that i keep on my window sill. i believe i will plant either a bean plant or a flower of some kind. I planted the venus fly trap and did everything the directions said, but it didnt make it. :(