I have a dynamics test Thursday. I don't like dynamics. I don't like any of the mechanical classes I'm taking. Us civils are outnumbered by the mechanicals and aeros in most of my classes right now. I'll join my bridge building, dirt loving peers soon enough.
Don't forget... if you drink any beverage with a bottle cap (metal not plastic) keep it for me. My collection is growing very slowly. I found one on the ground today outside Tech Hall. I would also like it if you were to keep any Coke product caps. This includes Sprite and Powerade. Luke and I have been collecting them and entering the codes to save up for some prize on the website. Whenever I find them on the ground I enter the code and throw it away. Reminds me of the time Danni and I were walking from her school after registration and I saw a large McDonald's cup on the ground. Whoever consumed the drink must have not noticed the peel off coupon for a free smoothie. So I snatched it up and we had a delicious free smoothie. I also find lots of change on the ground too. I've paid for a few loads of laundry with it, and I have a good stash of pennies going.
Here are two ATCs that I made a long time ago and sent to blossominch, and I'm just not getting around to posting them. For the first one I got my insperation from Alice in Wonderland. I'm not sure about the second one.

1 comment:
hey how are you? I love all your ATCs...my sister like the journal one.
hugs
Post a Comment