Today I had my first test of the semester. Unfortunately I have another test tomorrow, and then another on Thursday. I was lucky enough to have my 4th test next week on Monday. Today's test was Theatre, and I'm pretty sure I got an A. I made note cards and study study studied. I wish my other classes were that easy.
Today I called Big Brother Big Sister and made an appointment for my first interview. I am excited to get involved in this program. I've wanted to since I was in elementary school watching Arthur. Buster had a "big brother", and I thought that was so cool. Hopefully everything works out. A guy on the team, Andrew, went to meet his little for the first time today. Exciting!
While I would love to sit here and come up with more to say, I have a Thermodynamics test to study for. I am terrified!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment