The time has come. After 2 years, I finally have to buy shampoo. The last time I bought shampoo was the beginning of my sophomore year. Once I finished that off I had enough free samples that I got online and little bottles from track meet hotels to last me until now. It has been so long... I won't know where to begin. Should I get one that makes my hair shiny, or go with a volumizing kind to help my flat as a pancake do. Maybe I will get a "damage control" shampoo to help with the breakage and split ends. I have been having trouble with that since I only get my hair cut like twice a year. I can't remember... Do shampoos have different scents like body wash does? Should I get a fruity smell so I'll be tempted to eat my hair when I get whiffs of it? I just don't know. I feel like I'm going to be standing on the shampoo aisle with so many option in front of me... just imagine David looking at Goliath. But! If it goes anything like that story, I will conquer the wall of bottles and go home a champion.
I got my Big Brother Big Sister application forms yesterday in the mail. One step closer! Too bad my interview isn't for another 2 weeks. Andrew said he and his little have hung out twice and they had a really good time.
Thursday night and Friday morning I caught up on my monthly crafting. I did the 4s for the Artist Playing Cards, 2 ATCs for the theme "green", and one for the color black.
I'm not really sure what the plans for today are, but I know we are going to the first hockey game tonight. Go Chargers!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment