Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Cell Phone
Of all the phones I've ever had, the one I have now is the only one I haven't killed because I dropped it to many times. I have actually only dropped this one twice and I have been extra careful with it. Why then, is it treating me so badly? The screen just started messing up one day and now it doesn't work. Now I have no clue who is calling me, I can't send or read text messages, and if I don't have your number memorized you won't be hearing from me any time soon. I actually tried to call someone today and accidentally called my abuela. She went crazy because she was so happy that I called, so I decided not to tell her that it was an accident. I talked to her and decided I shouldn't try to call anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment