Friday, August 29, 2008
Three Day Weekend
I didn't end up going with Leah. I was about to when I realized that I have to much homework. So we decided that I will go another weekend with her. My suite mates on the other side are leaving tomorrow to go somewhere. I can't wait. I know that doesn't sound very nice, but I need some quiet. There is always someone here or something going on, and everyone needs to be alone every once in a while. Right now I just want to be alone. My phone is still acting crazy and my room has experienced some serious weather... a strong gust of wind must have blown through it because I don't remember putting all my stuff all over the place. I should add that to the to-do list: Clean Room (vacuum and all). I have to do laundry tomorrow... I need to get some quarters. Can I wash greys with darks? greys with colors? I'm trying to minimize my amount of loads. I plan on drying everything together. It worked last week, so I will do it again. I'm excited about September 25... The Office starts back! Maybe if I can get everything done and I continue to buy nothing but necessities I will buy The Office season 2, or maybe 3... they are both hilarious. I will try to start taking pictures so I can share them with you guys. I always forget though until there is a perfect picture moment, and I don't have my camera with me. I miss everyone and it has only been 2 weeks... only 6 more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment