Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Late night
Last night when we got back from our team meeting we decided that we still needed to workout. So Leah and I and our new friend Megan(who is also a sprinter on the team) decided to run stairs. We started on the first floor and ran all the way up to the 7th... 10 times. Man were my legs tired or what. We were so hot that we went and stood in the rain for a few min. It was refreshing. On Wednesday I go to an individual practice. There will be 4 people there (Leah and I were the first 2 to sign up for that day). I hope CT doesn't kill us yet. Megan said she saw the hill we have to work out on... and it is scary. Well Leah and I are going to work out now. Oh yeah, and yesterday when it was raining and I wanted to walk... I was completly soaked from the waist down when I got to the team meeting. My shoes were squishing and squeeking. At least the umbrella kept my top half dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to see you are taking workouts serious. Don't forget that nutrition is key to your gains
Post a Comment