Hello Hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I went to church this morning, and I trust that you all did the same. Leah(Baptist), Julia(Catholic), Andy(Church of Christ), and I(Methodist) have formed a church hopping group. We take turns each Sunday on choosing a church. last week was Leah, this week was Andy, next week is Julia, and I am last in the rotation. We have to choose a new church each Sunday and go see what it is like. I haven't decided on mine yet, but I have time. This morning it was Mayfair Church of Christ. It is a really big CoC, so it wasn't as conservative as a lot of the smaller ones are. A kid got baptized, and people were actually allowed to clap. Andy said that is usually not allowed in CoC. The music was really good because everyone was breaking out into the different harmonies and parts because the use of instruments will send you to hell.
Friday we left for Indiana. I was in so much pain by the end of the trip. My back was killing me. When we got there, there was snow on the ground. A few of the girls were having a snowball fight. I don't like to play in snow very much. We were going to make a snowman though, but CT told us to come inside, and no more playing in the snow. :( Saturday at the meet I pretty much sucked it up. I only jumped 33' 9" (but i did get 3rd), and my 200 is not worth talking about. My body just had nothing to use yesterday. I was just dead. Both CT and Coach Cain told me to go get my iron level checked. We have a team doctor that I can go to. I hate getting blood taken.
For the rest of the day I am going to study, and then Julia and Leah are going to take me on a outing. I don't know what we are going though... they wanted to surprise me. They want to help me not be homesick. I have such good friends.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what about your amazing sister? huh? do i never get word of that?! lol. just keeding. eye laav yoo though. and if it makes you feel any better, i could only do 14(though i wrote down 15) push ups for the district wide exam. : ) im a weakling. so you're like popeye next to me. feel better!
Post a Comment