If I were a zebra, I'd be your pants,
so you can wear me while you dance.
If I were a leopard I'd be made into a top,
so your boobs won't go flippity flop.
If I were a racoon, I'd be made into a hat,
so you can wear me on your head, fancy that.
If I were a fox I'd be the scarf around your neck,
to keep you warm, Jiggity Jeck.
If I were an Alligator I'd be made into your boots,
so I could match all your gucci suites.
If I were a snake i'd be a wallet for your money,
to be in your pocket near your big honey bunny.
If i were a horse I'd be made into glue,
so I can forever stick to you.
Comments? Concerns? Words of wisdom?
Today is now Wednesday. I had a great birthday. When I woke up in the morning there were presents on the sink counter and post-it notes that said
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
19
WHOOP
WHOOP
My friends got me some crazy shades to wear to the track meets and some new black converse. Over all my entire day was really good. We went to Applebees to celebrate because it was Keena's brthday too. I had a really great time. After, a few of us went the dorm and ate the cake that Jessica made for me. It was pretty good. I really missed my family and starfish though.

2 comments:
Fat Albert
I know I have said that before. But i dont know if i was the first
Post a Comment