I admit it. I am terribly homesick. I miss Mom and Dad and Danni and Luke and Cricket and Holly and Cookie and Trinity. I hated that they were not there for my track meet this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom in a week at the other meet in Indiana.
I'm about to go take an ice bath. We are leaving at 1 to go to Indiana. I'm not very excited about the drive there... in vans. I have been chosen to sit in the back seat with Julia, Rebecca, and Leah. I'm not ready to be crunched in for that long.
The movie quote from last week was from the movie 300. I actually want to read the graphic novel that the movie was based off of.
I just drank some coffee, and for some reason coffee makes me sleepy.
I need Jana's address so if one of my family members would kindly e-mail it to me I would be very grateful.
I had my RA interview on Wednesday. I thought it went rather well.
Both my history teachers said they really liked my topics for my research papers. I really like them too, so I think those are going to go quite nicely.
I have a new YouTube addiction. I have watched so many videos from VlogCandy to Gene Kelly tap dancing on roller skates. I have never been a big fan of Usher, but after I saw his remake of Gene Kelly's Singing In The Rain scene he has won my heart.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment