Whale Watching

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

First off I would like to start off with a Happy (yesterday) Birthday to my MIL, Karen. She is a wonderful in law, and after seeing many movies and hearing real life horror stories I know I am greatly blessed. Not every girl is lucky enough to have her husband's mother like her.

Luke, Brad, and I are currently watching the Godfather trilogy. Last weekend we watched part 1, this past weekend was part 2, and hopefully Netflix will have part 3 here by this weekend. After the first one I had Godfather dreams the entire night. The second one... oh, don't get me started on the second one! It is SO LOOOOONG. It actually came on 2 disks. How is that even possible?! The Sound of Music took 2 VHS tapes, but only one disk. The Godfather Part 2 on VHS must have been 4 videos. What a nightmare to rewind!

Today I went to talk to my theatre teacher about an assignment, and after we discussed it he mentioned that there was an open chorus part if I wanted it. I'm going to the auditorium at 7 for the read through. I won't have any lines, but he said if I wanted to do it and wasn't busy to go. At least I'll her hours for my class.

I know I don't really talk about my other classes, but honestly there isn't much to say. They make me tired just thinking about them. On that note, I'm going to go close my eyes for a bit.

No comments: