Yesterday was a good day. I got some ATCs done (shown below) and the Kangaroo actually had the cherry slushie. It all went so swimmingly until after my shower. Luke and I were getting ready to go to TGIFridays for a date, and I checked my email. I got an email about the play, but I wasn't cast. It is okay because I didn't really expect anything, but nobody likes to feel rejected. I was sad, so Luke was trying extra hard to make me laugh. Of course, he didn't have any trouble with that, and cheered me over dinner. Then we went to the mall (to PacSun) and then to Target. We looked at microwaves in Target, but we didn't like any of those. When Stephanie moves out this weekend, she is taking her microwave with her. I think we will check Bed Bath and Beyond today or tomorrow. The first thing on the agenda for today though is the track team lake party at Coach Cain's dad's lake house. Last year was a good time, but he had to fly home for a funeral so this will be his first. I look forward to meeting the freshman and trying to learn their names. Here are the APC (Artist Playing Cards) I made yesterday. The entire deck will be a monthly process.


Saturday, August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment