Going home this weekend was wonderful, but coming back wasn't so great. Monday morning Luke and I overslept and missed weights. Then because we had no groceries all I had for breakfast was a Nature Valley bar on my way to class. My stomach got upset with me, so halfway through class I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. After that I felt like garbage, so I just ate some plain spaghetti noodles. It helped a little, but my stomach was still a little cranky. At practice I was a little sluggish at first, but once the workout got going I started feeling better. We had 8 300s, and I thought I was over the nausea... but after number 7 I had to head for a bush. Let me tell you, noodles up your nose does not feel good!!! Rest assured, we went to Walmart that night and got some groceries. Cereal was at the top of the list!
The weights we missed Monday were maxes for bench and squat. We did those today, and I got 80 for bench and 145 for squat. To get a max we have to be able to lift the weight 3 times instead of just once like the rest of the world. I don't really get it, but oh well. Practice is going to be hard today... good thing I've had breakfast!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment