We have successfully kept our couch with no one stealing it since the time the guys did it. Last night... we stole someone else's couch. Our friends on the 6th floor had some really nice couches they got from the thrift store. So last night while they were away with their door unlocked it disappeared from their room and found its way to ours. Let me tell you... it is so comfortable. We put it in our living room with our couch and now our living room looks so nice. Friday we had a few people over... Leah, Kristine, Maegan, Julia, Latrice, Andrew, Andy, and Harold. We barely had enough places to sit and now there is plenty of room. We also drew a fire place with a fire in it on our window with window chalk. We hung stockings with our names above it. I used an empty paper towel tube for the log in our fire.
I got a call from Uncle Ray and Frankie this morning. I was delighted even if I couldn't hear them very well because I was in the caf. I will try to call them back later. Today Luke is going to go jump. I want to go. I love seeing him jump, and I want to learn to jump too. Well it is Sunday and that means it is time to do laundry. I will do it this weekend and next weekend and next weekend and then just use all my clothes for the last 2 weeks and take it all home with me to wash. Quarters are a valuable thing. I ran 2 miles this morning. It was Cold. Well it was actually 40, but for a tiny Texan like me, I was chilly. A dog was on campus and it followed us all the way back to the dorm. It had a collar but no tags so we didn't know what to do with it. It tried to go inside with us. I felt bad for it, but I figured it had a home somewhere.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment