Good news... I changed my sheets. I thought my mother would like to hear that.
"Cover the tuba!" What movie? Luke can't answer because he was talking to me when I wrote this.
Today I watched the movie Boys and Girls and the movie Meteor Man. Last night I hung out with Beth and her brother. We went to Olive Garden and Walmart. Then we went home and watched Along Came Poly, Hoodwinked, and Major Payne. All very funny movies. I love funny movies. They are my favorite. Other than musicals. Musicals are the bees knees! (I'm trying to practice using my flapper terminology.)
I went to Walmart yesterday morning. I was getting my usual groceries: oatmeal, milk, crackers(cheese on wheat), Fiber One bars(delicious), eggs(which I need to go boil), soup for Thursday nights because my lab ends after the caf closes, and I was going to get orange juice but they didn't have any country style... I thought the world was coming to an end. I stood in front of the glass staring at the empty shelf for a good 2 min. Now I don't have any orange juice and I just don't know what to do with myself.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will mail you orange juice. If i mail it now it should be there by Wednesday or Thursday. will that be OK?
Aw... that would be so nice of you. I don't know how drinkable it would be by then, but its the thought that counts.
I am so glad you washed your sheets again! You are amazing! No bed bugs for you!
Ok, tell us the answer! I don't know, and obviously no one else does.
Post a Comment