Hello One and All! First I will apologize for not posting in such a long time. I keep wanting to, but I just don't feel like it. I have 6 days until I go home. I have to admit that I am homesick and really don't want to go back to school this week for finals. I will be leaving on Saturday morning. I'm glad I have Beth to ride with to made the 10 hour drive not so bad. Thanksgiving was good. I had 2... one with Leah's dad's side, and one with Leah's mom's side. Leah and I have been doing our running. We have been watching Christmas movies and sitting around the house. Starfish said he would wait for me to see Four Christmases. I heard it was really funny.
I feel bad, but I don't really want to write anymore... I promise I will be back though.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your parents cant wait to see you. I hear your mom counting down several times per day..(only seven more days till Alex comes home, I cant wait). And your dad is always telling his friends that he can't wait till you get home so he can give you some crazy fact. The dogs have adjusted well to the unexpected cat, which seems to take up most of Danni's bed time. It's been a long year for your family starting with the fire and then taking 9 months to rebuild. But they say that your absence has been the hardest part. The 5 long months since you left were tough for the occupants of 7944 because they have surely missed you. December 7 can't come soon enough for the people who love you and that includes the sky-high kid. maybe you two will be at track meets together next year. wouldn't that be crazy.?.?!!!
admirer
Post a Comment