Monday, January 12, 2009
I <3 Mom & Papi
Hello one and all. I am feeling... wonderful. I don't know why. I'm just in a very good mood at the present. Maybe its because I just watched VlogCandy, and I just love it to pieces. How do you love something to pieces? Like if I loved Danni to pieces... would I have to hug her so much that she fell apart? Even then... she would just be a pile of bits and pieces on the floor. I wouldn't want to have to sweep her up, so she would just make the floor look dirty, and we don't want that... there is already enough dog hair. Moving on. Today at practice we ran 600, 500, 400, 300. Needless to say, I was very tired. I ate in the caf and trudged back to my room. I played a bit of guitar which consists of me just strumming the note once so I can change to the next note and not wait five minuets to continue the song I was singing. I have successfully learned G, D, C, A. No actual strumming yet except the downward motion once, but I think I'm doing rather well. My fingers hurt a little bit, and I had to cut the pinkie nail on my left hand, but its okay. I took a shower and feel very refreshed. There is no practice Thursday. The low for Thursday is 16. I very much enjoyed seeing Starfish and Karen this weekend. I think the team likes you, and I'm sorry that you had to put up with our team pet during practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least you still have your right pinkie nail.
i miss you too. and i think i would just turn into little reeces pieces and then you could eat me. or maybe melt me back together and re- mold me to myself. but then you'd probably take a bite out of me. lol.
Post a Comment