Whale Watching

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Already to September

What a terribly slow day this has turned out to be. I went to math. I put a bit in my tape book. I started reading my Surveying book and fell asleep for an hour and a half. Now I'm debating between playing uke or working on my tape book. I have class at 3:55. I think I might wear a headband. A few posts down is my address if anyone needs it or has misplaced it already. I put up all my posters last night, and now my room looks wonderful. If I remember I will take pictures later and post them. I also watched the movie Coraline with Starfish last night. It was good. I was in awe over the animation. Stop motion film amazes me. So much time, love, creativity, and patience put into them. I hope everyone is having a delightful day. Every time I try to type the word luck my fingers automatically type Luke. I thought that was interesting. I have decided its time for some ukulele action. Once I get good enough maybe I'll put some music to the songs I've written. We'll see if I even have the ability for that.
What Movie?:
Squeaky wheels a comin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Idea! can't wait to hear you play.