Whale Watching

Monday, September 14, 2009

Yo Ho Yo Ho The Pirates Life For Me

First off... Happy Birthday to Granny and Papi. I'm know I'm late, but Friday and Saturday were busy days.
Saturday morning we woke up at 6:30 to go to the home cross country meet. In the car on the way there we painted our stomachs and backs to show our support for our room mate, Amanda Smith (Smitty), and our good friend Andy. The meet was a lot of fun. We ran around and cheered our teams on. The boys got first, and the girls did as expected with the considerable amount on freshman out with injuries. One of my best friends, Josh (Jmo), got second and PR'd. It was a good time.


There will be more pictures once I get them from Julia's camera. I think we are going to do it again when the team runs in Oxford.
I have been working on my Civil Engineering Graphics homework this weekend, and at first I hated it. I absolutely loathed that class because I couldn't figure out how to do anything. But once I forced myself to focus on it and read the manual... its pretty easy. I actually like it. Its fun playing with all the different stuff on the program.
Planned for this week...
Monday: class, practice, homework, study
Tuesday: class, practice, homework, study
Wednesday: Cal test, practice, study
Thursday: THE OFFICE!... class, practice, study
Friday: Chem test (I'm scared), practice, class
I am so excited about the office. If Pam is not pregnant I'm going to flip!
Its time for me to get ready for class. I wish a lovely day upon everyone.

No comments: