Whale Watching

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bah

I am currently in a foul mood. I have no reason, but I'm not sure if I want it to stay or go away. I must say I have had a rather productive weekend though. I cleaned my room. I cleaned Turtle's room. I jumped on Luke's trampoline until midnight last night. I got mad when Texas Tech lost to Texas yesterday. I did homework today. I'm going to do my laundry tonight... hopefully I remember. Now I'm going to meet Luke in the caf to eat dinner. I'll write more tomorrow. I've decided I want the mood to vacate the vicinity. Maybe food will help. The smoothie I had earlier had me cheery for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you remember! We don't want a stinky girl running around. Your friends hope you wash your clothes.

Ginger (Back from holiday) said...

lol. lately i have been in terrible moods. its like the day is ok but by the end of the day i'm ready to stab someone. how i fix it is dad bought us a big thing of apple turnovers that we keep in the truck hidden from mom to eat when he picks me up. mom say's im gonna be a lady bug for halloween. she bought me a little kids outfit so i could use the wings, wand, and head band.