Whale Watching

Thursday, September 10, 2009

GLEE is now my 2nd favorite show

Wow Papi... I can't believe you didn't name me Vladimir. Now I all I can feel is disgust for my name. jk
Practice yesterday (the first practice of the year that signifies the official end of the summer, the selling of our souls to a blue horse and a bald Jamaican lady, and the fact that I can no longer work on homework during those times) wasn't too bad. All we did was a circuit, so I'm a bit sore, but that's about it. I'm more nervous about today and tomorrow's workouts because I know she is going to put a hard one in there somewhere.
My nose is runny and stuff and sneezy. My head never stops hurting. My back and ears are aching. I do not like this, Sam I Am.
I forgot to tell you that last week I got my first letter. It was from Abuelo/a. Well... The entire letter was from Abuela, and on the very last line of the paper in different ink and handwriting it said "Abuelo love you too."
I would write more, but I'm hungry and the pressure in my head is limiting my thought process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got a letter. write them back. they will love this. sorry you feel crappy. are you sure you are not running fever? your back aching? love ya!! i would state a line from a movie, but don't know one.