Whale Watching

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cleaning House = Allergic Reactions

My senior year I found a game called Diner Dash, and it is so addicting. Recently I found a game like it called Wedding Dash, and it's even worse. I have played the one hour trial versions of all three versions of the game. Sadly, there are no other versions, and I'd have to buy the game to continue playing. I am so addicted that I considered buying it. Luke is helping me with my addiction by simply telling my No. I guess I'll have to settle for the hour trial version of Diner Dash and all the other games like it. I'd prefer Wedding Dash though.
Right now I'm in Luke's living room. He and Passen are playing a race car game, so it's kind of noisy, but its pretty funny too. Luke got a car that Passen said, "It's the fastest car here, but it has absolutely no control." Luke was spinning everywhere, and Passen couldn't keep his too fast car straight on the tiny track. After that game they changed courses, and Luke got a new car.
Luke, Passen, and I are one little happy family now that we have moved into Luke's living room. After a whirl wind cleaning of my room, shower, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and pantry I checked out of my room. We moved all of my stuff to Luke's, where it will be sorted into stuff going home with me and stuff going into the house. Passen has also moved his stuff into the room, so we are rather crowded. Passen put an air mattress on what was Aaron's side of the room because the living room is full of all his gadgets. We have a large TV, a large CPU, 2 monitors, a Play Station console, a DVD player, and other countless things taking up space. The couch and chairs are all facing the TV. I'm pretty sure all the electronics are some home plugged up to each other to make one big expensive jumble. I think the only one over there not in on the fun is his printer.
Tonight I cooked two boxes of macaroni that the thee of us ate. Luke and Passen put their mac on sandwiches with ham. After hanging out for a bit Luke decided he wanted Krispy Kreme, so off we went. The "Hot Now" sign was on so Passen got a box of dozen hot glazed doughnuts. Luke and I were a bit more difficult. We split a dozen and mixed it up. I got 2 glazed, one chocolate, one with apple filling and cinnamon powder, and 2 custard filled with chocolate on top. Don't worry, i didn't eat all six. I had three and I'm saving the others for breakfast. Luke ate four and Passen had three. The apple filled with cinnamon powder was kind of disappointing. I should have heated it up first.
Tomorrow I'm going to practice with Luke. I'll set up the lawn chair and watch him jump. I don't know what else I'll do. I should plan out the classes I'm going to sign up for because that happens on Wednesday. Do you know what else happens Wednesday? It will be May 19th. That's right.... Luke and I will be together for three years. We still have the Cake for Two that family sent me for Valentines Day. We will bake that to help us celebrate. I have decided that I want to cook him dinner. We'll see.
My fingers seem a little jumpy tonight and they keep spazing out and typing letters I don't want them to. So if something doesn't makes sense, that is why.

No comments: