Whale Watching

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today is National Teacher's Day. Hooray for the teachers that continue on teaching even when they are treated unfairly. They work their butts off even though they are underpaid for all the stress, time, and money they put into their job. Why should an entertainer earn so much money when it is the teachers who are molding the young minds of tomorrow? Without them teaching us to read, write, think critically and analytically, and add 2+2 we would all turn to bumpkins with mush for brains.
When mom and dad were here this weekend we went to Logan's Friday night. This is one of those steak houses with peanuts that you throw the shells on the floor. I was looking in the bucket for empty shells that I could just put on the floor, and I found one that reminded me of someone dear to me. I named it Danni, and I have it here in my room now.

1 comment:

Danni said...

I am deeply honored to be named after a peanut from such an expensive steak place. please keep it close to your heart.