Whale Watching

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Semesters Almost Over

I'm having a hard time focusing my attention right now, so this blog might not be very good.
Finals start Thursday. I have one Thursday, one Friday, and 2 Monday.
I might run at Clemson this Saturday. CT said she would talk to Coach Cain to make the final decision, but she was thinking about it. She knows our 4x400 is shot, but she thinks I can run faster than 57.85 this season. That works for me, because I'm stuck here anyways because Luke will be attending the last chance meets to jump.
Sorry, but this is as much as I can handle right now. I had a hard time just writing this.
I don't know if I have put this on here or not. I did a flip into the foam pit, but it didn't get captured on film.

No comments: