Whale Watching

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Spy Something... Green

My room is starting to look pretty good. Video coming soon. I just need to find a dresser to get it completely finished. We now have internet at the house. It is all coming together.
I have been riding the scooters to class, and everyone can't help but stare. What is it about a girl on a little scooter with a butterfly helmet that makes people point and laugh? I did get a head nod from a guy on a motorcycle today though. It is funny the way people on scooters and motorcycles recognize each other. As their little head nod say, "We have two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two eyebrows, and two wheels. Even if we have nothing else in common, we are both still in the double club." What a beautiful relationship.
Tomorrow I have my first physics lab of the semester. Hopefully I have a good instructor. I did for the physics one lab. I've never been lucky twice though.
Question of the day: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Restrictions... You can only name one place.
Luke and I are thinking about registering at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. There is a great selection there. All the stuff I have read says to register in 2 places because it gives people more options and makes it easier for some that might not have one of the stores near them. I don't know. It's not like the guest list is big enough to register in multiple places. So far three people have RSVPd on our wedding website... my mom, dad, and sister. I'm pretty sure Danni did all three.
If anyone has forgotten... www.weddingwire.com/LukeAndAlex is the website. I have actually made a few changes, and it looks pretty good.
My computer is being such a pain... It drives me crazy the way it will get on the internet sometimes, and at other times it is just stubborn. Passen put AVG on it so it will get on the internet at the dorms not... if only it would consistently do it.
Tomorrow (the 24th) is my half birthday. I will be 20 1/2 years old. How shall I celebrate? Perhaps a large cake... or maybe some tea. Although, tea should be used to celebrate unbirthdays.
I had more to talk about today, but now I can't remember now. Oh well... tomorrow is a new adventure.

1 comment:

Danni said...

You should add that quote about the twos to your book of things. It certainly needs to be recorded for greatness