Whale Watching

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen!

This morning I went on a free sample frenzy. I found a website that advertises free samples from lots of different places. I ordered a lot of them, and even sent some to other people, so if you receive a sample of something in the mail, consider it a gift from me.
The lake party yesterday was a lot of fun. The people that attended were: Julia, Leah, Latrice, Andrew, Jaion, Richard, Passen, Aliah & Jasmine (freshman girls), Kelvin & Rico (freshman boys), and Morgan (freshman girl pole vaulter). We climbed up the boat house and jumped off the roof into the lake. Then we went out on the boat and tubed. The first "tube" we used was shaped weird, and didn't require me to lay down on it, so I rode that one. I didn't wake board or ride to regular tube. We rode the boat to another part of the lake that had bluffs for us to jump off of into the water. That was fun, but you had to watch your step on top because broken glass bottles had been left behind by lame people. We had pizza for lunch, and when the day was over we were exhausted. We left, and when we got home I changed, picked up my room, and made Julia and Leah bracelets. Then Larice, Andrew, Richard, Passen, Alysia, and Jasmine came over to the house and we watch the movie Death at a Funeral. It was a comedy. We also tried some "impossible" tasks, and have come up with Mission Impossible, a series of videos of us trying to attempt things that are supposed to be impossible. Last night was eating a spoonful of cinnamon, and breaking an egg while squeezing it with your hand. Richard and Latrice tried the cinnamon, and come nowhere near success. Andrew and Passen tried the eggs, but didn't do it right. They broke the eggs, but they were holding them the wrong way. The challenge says an egg can't be broken when squeezing the egg if it's length is parallel to your hand. The guys were holding it perpendicular. Andrew squeezed his first, and it broke easily. Then Passen squeezed his and it exploded! Egg flew everywhere, but only managed to hit one person. Can you guess which person? The only person that ever and always gets hit: Me. Egg white hit me in the forehead. No surprise there. Its okay though. It made me laugh really hard.
Today I need to just do some homework. I'll probably edit the videos from last night too.

2 comments:

momo said...

sounds like a lot of fun! Rebecca did not go? have you done anything with her this year so far? I'm excited your year has begun well. love and peace.

Danni said...

Free samples are the best. And i like doing egg tosses. I have tried the cinnamon thing and it is impossible. It hurts your mouth and nose and eyes.