Whale Watching

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

First off, I would like to take a moment of silence in respect of J.T. Henderson. Luke's great grandad passed today, so his family and friends should be in everyone's prayers.


I picked up my ukulele today, and learned Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I found a really neat site that has all kinds of ukulele tabs.
At walmart I got a bag of red delicious apples, and they are so good. I ate one with breakfast today and yesterday, and I had one last night before I went to bed. I also cooked chicken for the first time last night. I used the pampered chef stuff mom gave me, and it was pretty good. It made it easy that I had a George Foreman to work with. I am definitely putting one of those on the registry.
Tomorrow is National Dog Day. Don't tell Holly that... she already thinks she is the queen of our house... she might try to rule the entire nation from Danni's bed.
I absolutely love Yoplait Whips Key Lime Pie yogurt. It is so good, and I always want to eat it after every meal as dessert, but I have to limit myself to one a day. I have been eating it with my lunch, and its so wonderful. It makes my taste buds sing.
In my statics class yesterday, we were working an example, and a guy asked the teacher how he knew if the force arrow was actually 90 degrees. The book didn't actually say that, and there was no little box marking it, so how could we be sure? The teacher said that it looked straight up and because it didn't say anything else, so we will assume it is. He then said, "Engineers make assumptions all the time... I guess that's why things fail." The class couldn't help but laugh.
I guess I better get off the computer and get ready for class now. I have physics and then statistics soon. I haven't chosen my least favorite class yet, but so far my statistics class is my favorite because it is the easiest.

1 comment:

Danni said...

Yeah. I can just imagine hollt as queen. Her laying on a throne with her head looking out at the people boredly. A nice fluffy cape blanket and a crown. And of course i would be her pillow of choice