The weather outside felt so good today! I'm tired of all the rain and clouds. Luke was so grumpy last week when it was gray and cloudy. The weather is supposed to be really nice at Ole Miss this weekend. I'm only running the 4x400 this weekend. It will be me, Leah, Shea, and Latrice. It is going to be a long day. We are leaving for Oxford, MS around 5 am, and the 4x400 isn't until around 7 pm. If the weather forecast is correct I'll be needing lots of sunscreen and lots of water. I'm nervous about running a good time, but I'm going to try my best. Ole Miss has such a fast track. This is the meet that I wanted to break 57 this year. Guess I'll have to wait until next year.
I've cut back on my swapping because I'm pretty busy lately, but I have a healthy little collection going. I had to upgrade from a Fossil wallet box to a recipe box. Some of them I want to trade, and others I am in love with. That's the beauty of ATCs.
This is a swap I did called Celebration of Color - Green. I posted the one I did for blue a while back.
For this one I used a thin, foam packing material and my Sharpie paint markers. I might make a few more.
I have a math test tomorrow. I know most of it, but I need to go back and look at a few things to make sure I really understand it.
Luke and I went to a different church this past Sunday. Ethan has been going there so he invited us. The music and service were good. I think we are going back next Sunday. I filled out a guest card, and they sent me an email about their Monday night bible study for college age students. I'm interested in going next Monday to see if I like it.
1 comment:
aha...you got the hang of it with ATCs...soon you will need to buy an album just for all your ATCs collection. Happy swapping and take care.
Post a Comment