I have a program on the computer that is for scrapbooking and these are a few of the pages that I've done.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Stormy Friday
Recently I have thought about turning the water off in the shower in between using it (while shampoo-ing or what have you.) The problem with that though is it would only be about 30 seconds or less at a time, so it makes me feel like that torturous burst of cold every time I turn the shower back on is not quite worth it. Luckily I have had a revelation! About a week ago I said something about it, and Passen said, "Oh yeah... with the thing you twist on the shower head?" At that a little light bulb clicked on over my head. I have noticed those little "knobs" that you can twist near the top of the shower heads, but it had never occurred to me what they were. So in my shower the other day I twisted it while washing my face and like magic the water level went down drastically, but I could still keep the warm water going. Hazaa! Now to share the wonders of good music. The Show Ponies are a great duet, and everyone should listen to them on Facebook. They can also be found on YouTube and MySpace... that I know of. They are pretty unknown at this point, and really need help getting off the ground, so if you want to help them out check out this site.

Harry Potter 7 part 1 came out on DVD today, so Luke has been asking and asking when we are going to Walmart to get it. I guess that is going to be pretty soon or he is going to start acting it out himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment