Whale Watching

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Still On Day 1

Here I go again... Day 1 of my 30 Day Challenge. If you don't mind... I need some extra encouragement. This is really hard.
This weekend I made 2 more ATCs.
On the first one I used the bunny from the Cadbury egg box. Good thing we buy a few boxes at a time because I had to make 3 of those ATCs. I liked the second ATC until I messed it up with my terrible handwriting.
This weekend is my last track meet of the season. It feels strange because normally by this point in the season I am exhausted and my body is getting ready for a break. This year however, I feel just peachy. This weekend I am doing the 4x1, 4x4, and pole vault. I got my pv practice for the year in today. Hopefully it goes well.
Today Luke and I had to help work a middle school track meet. He ran the high jump and I did the long jump. I was so funny to see them in their basketball shoes pick some random spot on the runway and just take off. I caught the end of the high jump, and it was pretty funny too.
This is an ad for the Graffiti Theatre and Dance Company for this summer's Alice in Wonderland. This picture is of my face! That was my make up as a chorus member in Wiley and the Hairyman. I was creepy.

2 comments:

Danni said...

These two cards look REALLY good. I think the bunny one is a cut above the rest. What is the 30 day challenge?

Blossom inch said...

nice ATCs babe!