Whale Watching

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 4

For my last "What inspires me?" I'm going with what I've got on the brain right now. I watched the Mavs game tonight, so I thought I'd show you what they inspired me to make.
They are 3 games into the finals right now, but only have one win. It's okay though. I believe in my team!!! Beat the Heat!
I'm going to sleep now... We are leaving at 5 am tomorrow for San Marcus. My sister has freshman orientation!

2 comments:

Sara/namelessgirl said...

Very cool - I dig the shirt! Hope your team wins :) Have a good trip!

Unknown said...

Nice! As someone living in Vancouver during the Stanley Cup finals, I totally understand how the energy of a sports game can affect your creativity levels.
Sorry this comment is late - great four day write! I really enjoyed your blog and I'm going to keep following :)