Here I am... procrastinating as usual. Between the wedding and Danni's grad party, I had a very busy 2 weeks. This week has become very lazy because of that. I have barely crafted all week. I guess I will get on with the blog challenge now. The topic is... hang on. I'm still trying to decide.
Okay... I've got it. Things that inspire me. Today I will start with someone that is a musical genius. My sister and I watched an interview with her yesterday and then one of her concerts.
Lady GaGa
Watching her wild concert was just amazing. There wasn't a dull moment! The interview was great. Her story is truly inspiring. She was the kid that got thrown in the dumpster because she was different. She played classical piano growing up, and when her dad gave her Bruce Springsteen sheet music it changed her life. I was amazed by the whole thing. Afterward I was able to go get some ATCs in. I read on Talk2TheTrees that if you watch, listen to, or even look at something that inspires you in any way, it will spark your imagination and get you out of a creative slump. Today I started my ATCs for the Alice in Wonderland Mega Swap. I'm now finished with the Cheshire cat, and the white rabbit. Only 7 more to go. Sorry... no pictures today.

1 comment:
I like your Challenge topic! Inspiration is such a tricky thing to come by sometimes. Funny how it will come from the strangest places too, or at least the most unexpected. Glad you got your ATCs started - can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment