Happy National Nude Day! When I looked up what today's holiday was on holidayinsights.com I had the choice between National Nude Day and Pandemonium Day. Nude Day sounded less hectic, but if you choose to celebrate it in public I would go to a place where is it accepted... or just stay home if I were you.
I started running on Monday so I was sore Tuesday. After I ran Tuesday the soreness meter went up a few notches. Wednesday morning was torture until I ran. After the run I started feeling better, but sitting down and going down stairs were still problematic. This morning I can see the light at the end of the "Time to start working out" tunnel. I think this evenings run will be much better. However... I'm not looking forward to starting weights. Then the process will just start over again.
A few nights ago Luke and Passen wanted to do something so they finally decided to deal with the pile of skateboards in the living room. They used scraps of plywood and 2x4s to build them a skateboard rack. It looks really good, and the living room is another step closer to being finished.
Yesterday we went to Funtasia and played put put golf. It was a lot of fun (even though I'm no good) and there was a cat there that I fell in love with. She was pretty young. I don't think even a full year old. She was completely black with green/yellow eyes, and so sweet! If our landlord would allow pets I would bring her home. I prefer dogs, but at this point in our lives a low maintenance cat would be better. Alas, it is better to not have to pay for all the other expenses that come with a pet while we are in college. Gosh I miss our animals!!!!!!!!
I guess I'll show 2 ATCs since I forgot to include one last time. I joined a swap where I had to make 20 ATCs and send them to 20 different people. This is what I made. Unfortunately the picture won't upload the correct way, so it is sideways.
This is all of them finished
This is the original one I made, but I didn't have enough of this paper to make 20 of them. This one actually loaded the correct direction.
I saw the swap as an opportunity to spread awareness on HIV/AIDS. Visit joinred.com for information about the campaign.
I almost forgot... I bought an onion chopper yesterday. No more crying in the kitchen! I imagine pepper spray to feel like onion fumes. TORTURE! I am more than pleased with my purchase.

1 comment:
Paul and I had a cat in our first apartment. He was sick the whole time we had him poor thing. Those ATC's are awesome. Love the word play.
Post a Comment