Whale Watching

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wands, Witches, Wizards... and Paper

We went to see Harry Potter in IMAX 3D last night, and it was amazing. Even though it barely followed the book, it was beautifully done. They stuck to the jist of the story, but even the scenes they included were done completely different. Aside from the book, I loved the movie. I was disapointed in the IMAX theatre though. I have been to a real IMAX before and it was increadable. This was more like a giant screen with intense surround sound. This one still looked better then regular 3D though.

Yesterday I went to my first scrapbooking class. These are the layouts we made. We followed the general pattern and then changed them up slightly however we wanted.


Today Luke and I are going to watch the women's World Cup final. Go USA!!!! We have been watching the games since group play, so it is really exciting to see everything that has happened. All the drama and the amazing plays. I've been looking forward to this since Wednesday.

Now for my ATCs. The first one I made for the lovely Yuzz, and the other for a color green themed swap. I think it is better than the first one I made like this for a different green swap.

No comments: