Whale Watching

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Update

Today the Green Club went to the Huntsville Recycling to see where all our recyclables go. It was pretty neat seeing to sorting process. I didn't actually learn anything new because I research so much about recycling, but the others learned a lot... and that's good enough for me. I have some great ideas for teaching recycling in the dorms next year. Things are going to change around UAH.

Tonight we are going to a high school production of The Wizard of Oz. Last Friday we went to a high school production of Guys and Dolls. I enjoyed the show, and Luke and Andrew got the points they need for the theatre appreciation class. Last Sunday we saw Where the Great Ones Run, a production done on campus, and it was really good. I literally laughed and cried. Next weekend I think we are going to see a high school production of Oklahoma!... There are lots of high schools in the area if you haven't noticed.

Tomorrow the track team will be at Jacksonville State University. Luke is jumping at his first outdoor meet of the season, so I will be there filming... And looking like a crazy person as I cheer for my team mates. It doesn't matter if my legs were cut off. I love track, and just being at one makes me happy.

Congrats to Joseph for a PR in both the 400 and the 200 yesterday. I know he doesn't read this, but I thought I'd put it out into the universe.... Or inter-verse. Whatever.

Luke is getting wrestles, so we are going to find something to do now.

No comments: