Whale Watching

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Wonderful Wizard of What?

Last night Luke, Andrew and I went to see The Wizard of Oz... And it was the worst show I have EVER seen in my life. About two minutes in I knew that it was going to be painful to it through. Dorothy wouldn't stop throwing her arms all over the place, and she she was at the same dynamic level the entire time. Half of the cast wouldn't annunciate, so we couldn't understand what they were saying. At one point there were a bunch of girls on stage, and they were all talking in the same painful, fake, squeaky voices as Dorothy. I was so glad when intermission came along. We actually left. I would normally try to stick it out, but I already know how the story goes... And it was just too much. The Tin man, one munchkin, and the set were really good though. I'd like to thank Auntie Gem for educating me so I knew exactly why the play was so bad instead of just thinking, "Gosh they suck."

On a different note, we are on the bus going to JSU. It should be a nice day. Well see.

No comments: