Whale Watching

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HGTV = Love

Today was a decent day. I had a test in traffic, and it almost seemed too easy. I worked through last years test this morning, and the test was open note, open book. I finished the test in about 35 minutes, and thought, "I must have missed something. I never finish tests this fast." So either I aced it, or I screwed it up.

Our house smells very strongly of plantains right now. I made fried plantain after dinner this evening, and it was interesting. I think the one I used was a little too ripe because I kept forgetting to make it, but it is something I'm willing to try again.

I gave up soda for Lent this year, and I it has helped curb my cravings big time. In the beginning I couldn't stop thinking about Coke, but now I only want one while I'm eating and don't have a drink at all. Easter is this Sunday. My goal is to stay soda free... Unless I stumble upon a vanilla coke which are really rare. I can also make exceptions for cherry limeades. Hopefully I can control myself.

I'm trying to think of something else to write, but I'm feeling very sleepy right now. I'm just impressed with myself for blogging 2 days in a row. I guess it comes with having a Blogger app on my new iPad.

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

Hi! I hope everything is fine with you and take care!