Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
This morning I got up and went to class... we started learning about parabolas... I learned that in the 10th grade. It was reall boring. After that I went to track practice. We did 2 450s, 350, 250. I must say I think I did really well. CT told me good job at the end. Then we all went and ate lunch. I love my track team. The people on it are so much fun to hang out with. There is never a dull moment. After lunch Jessica(girl on the team) and I went to my room and baked chocolate cupcakes. I decided at the begining of October that I wanted to make some special treat for the people that work in the caf. Thier jobs suck. I just wanted them to know that they are appreciated (especially by me beause I love to eat) for all the hard work they do for us. So I searched online for a halloween treat and I decided on spider cupcakes. They were chocolate with chocolate icing, they had red m&m eyes, and chocolate twizzler legs. I honestly had never heard of a chocolate twizzler until I found them at Walmart while unsuccessfully looking for black lace liquorish. Jessica is a baking guru, so I had her help me. She brought some hard core baking materials like the thing you put the icing on with(I forgot its name). When I finally took the cupcakes to the caf at 7 they were like, "That is so sweet of you." and stuff like that. I wanted to by anonymous, but they asked my name so I just said Alex. They wanted a picture of me too. I just wanted to be nice and not take credit for it... I should have had someone else deliver them. Ashlee and Beth helped me take them. Jessica left before that because she was going to go carve pumpkins with her boyfriend. After that I showered and got ready for a Halloween party. I was a flapper from the roaring 20s. The party was with RUF, the campus ministry I like to attend. There were a lot of people there, and I talked to quite a few people, but I mostly hung out with some people from the cross country team. The RUF minister dressed as Polly Bleiker from Juno with the bright yellow shorts and headband and the tall socks. His wife, Caroline, is pregnant right now so she was Juno. I love that movie. Because I am lame I left at 10 even though I got there at 8:30. I don't like parties. I prefer "get togethers" with much less people. Hanging out with the track team is my kind of thing. It is now 11:30 and past my bed time... again... I am lame. I hope everone had a nice last day of October. I can't believe it is already November... October went by SO FAST. I only have 4 weeks left before finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are special child! Happy to see you getting out and about, and not staying in all the time. I'm was hoping you wouldn't catch my non social bug.
Post a Comment