Goodness gracious it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Sorry about that.
One week until I get to see my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys a lot. I miss home a lot. I'm pretty sure I miss you more this year than I did last year. Don't get me wrong... I did miss you last year. Its just more now that I spent the summer there and had such a wonderful time. I really enjoyed my summer. I missed you guys with the second week. Last year it took longer than that. I am excited about camping though. Last year was really great. Especially the race through the Piggly Wiggly to find me. Except this time I would like to actually cook chicken and potatoes on the fire. Onions Onions la la la. I can't believe it is already October. I don't know what it is about it, but I like October a lot. One of my favorite months. Maybe because the weather starts cooling off and the leaves change. Or maybe I just like the name... October... it just sounds good to me. This year I want to carve a pumpkin and bake the seeds. I don't really like pumpkin seeds, but I will make them for my friends. I'm sure my friends are going to start watching scary movies and go to haunted houses and corn mazes. Like last year I'm sure they will try ruthlessly to get me to join them, but I will refuse. Last year I was all alone in my fight against peer pressure (which isn't that difficult for me. once I make up my mind I'm not going to change it). This year I have Luke to skip out on the horror filled events with me. My track tan is starting to come back in. I brought a strapless dress for banquet this year and realized that my intense tan line might prevent me from wearing it. I just thought of something I like about October. Candy Corn. I love it, but only like to eat it during October. Like Cadbury eggs during Easter... except for the fact that Cadbury eggs are my absolute favorite candy, and I only have access to them during Easter. Oh, and I only like the caramel ones... the others are nasty. I do believe it is time to write my lab report for surveying now.
Until next time.... smile as much as possible and eat tasty foods.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Get a spay tan before the banquet! cover those lines right up!
im really craving some candy corn too. i think you should get your friends to buy you some then send half to me. lol.
Post a Comment