Sunday, December 27, 2009
2 weeks left at home
I have an idea for a new years resolution. I could try to do something from We Are What We Do twice a week. For those of you who don't know what that is... http://www.wearewhatwedo.org/. It is great. Some of them are silly, but I like the concept. Small Actions x Lots of People = Big Change! That's just an idea. I still have 4 days to decide. I really want to do Big Brother Big Sister, but I don't think I'll have the appropriate time to commit to a little sis. I'll do it someday! I just now, at this very moment, decided to start a goals list. It might be in a book or just a list on a piece of notebook paper, but I want to write down my goals. In my Intro to Civil class my teacher said that a person is more likely to complete a goal if they write it down. I'm going to write all of them down. I'm off in search of a goal holder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah. i write all of my goals in specific places. if its small and more school related i write it on a notecard i carry around with me. If its more important i write it in a more special book depending on what it relates to because i have several all dedicated to different subjects.
That is me.^
Post a Comment