I have just returned to my room from finishing and printing off my Civil Engineering Graphics project. I worked long and hard on it, and it all paid off when my design, topographic map, and profile grids were printed off on giant sheets of beautiful white paper. The feeling was delicious. I am in a terrific mood right now. Hopefully it will carry over to my Surveying final this afternoon. I feel pretty good about it. It is an open note test, and I have some pretty good notes. I am ready freddy.
I would like to send a thank you to my family for the finals care package. There were lots of tasties in there. I would also like to thank Auntie Gem and Frankie for the package. I am absolutely in love with the shirt!!! All my friends like it a lot too. I love all The Office stuff too. I am using one of the pencils for my final tonight! I think I'm going to try and grow the basil when i get home.
Make sure you read the post I wrote last night.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you have the end of the semester well under control. Congratulations on a well crafted final project and the satisfaction of having completed it. YEAH!!! Looking forward to seeing both Luke and YOU . . . soon.
Karen
Woo Hoo!! Keep up the good work, and I hope you and Luke enjoyed the goodies. Waiting impatiently! JK!
Post a Comment