Whale Watching

Sunday, December 6, 2009

4 days

Last night was Luke's surprise birthday party. I blind folded him and drove to the skating rink. Everyone else got there before me, so when we walked in and took the blind fold off they yelled surprise! It was a good time. Then when we got back I went up to Latrice's room to get the cake I baked while Luke was playing basketball with Andrew earlier that day. I made it look like a pole vault pit with standards and a cross bar. Richard got ice cream when he got off work and brought it to have with cake. The cake was close to devoured. We put candles on the cake and sang to him. I think he had fun. He also got a cool birthday present from Julia and Leah. It was a hat like the brown one he wears, but it has built in headphones. He is going to be using them all the time.
Today is going to be a straight study day. Luke and I have to finish Julia and Leah's Christmas presents. They are almost done though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you took pictures of the cake. I want to see it. Karen