According to my handy dandy calendar today is No Housework Day. Good thing I thought to pick up last night what the tornado left behind. Its strange how tornadoes keep managing to go through my room and throw all my stuff on the floor. I'm astounded every evening to see the condition my 8x10 cell is.
Luke is officially addicted to disk golf. Yesterday we went before practice. Then after practice he went again with someone else. Then later on in the day he asked if I wanted to play again. Addiction at best.
Because Julia messed up her shoulder in the pv Saturday there will be no 4x400 at Ole Miss this weekend. I think I'm running the 400 and the 200.
Easter was a rather lovely day. We went to Julia's for lunch. The potatoes were the best part. I wasn't too crazy about the rest. Then Luke left me to go play disc golf so I sat in the room and worked on my tape book. The book is making progress, but I don't have as much time as I'd like to work on it. I finally finished that dang sun page. It was so tedious. The binding of the book is getting stretched out. I hope it survives all the way till the end. I would hate for it to die on me after all that hard work. After Luke came back we had a lovely time with a $5 pizza on a bench in front of the pond on campus. It was a good time.
I talked to someone from Eastfield yesterday, and they said I have to give them an official transcript from UAH with this semester's grades on it, and a high school transcript. Then, I actually have to go to the college to talk to an advisor to get my registration code so I can sign up for the classes. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do if I won't be home yet to actually go to the school. I guess we'll see how the rest of the season goes.
Time to get ready for class. I hope everyone has a lovely day of no housework.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment