Something terrible happened yesterday! My engagement ring broke as I was clapping for an Olympic triple jumper. I had just run the 4x400 and was cooling down. I stopped to clap while he was running, and I felt it get loose and fall. I was devastated. I really liked that ring.
More bad news... Luke left the camera in Passen's car, so we didn't get to film anything. Luckily for mom, dad, granny, and papa they got to see me run. I was so happy to see my family. It made the meet really good. I can't wait till regionals. I get to see them again.
It was also good seeing Megan Frausto this weekend. I was excited to see someone I know from another school. I wish I could do that more often, but I guess I went to school too far away.
Danni, I really liked my little gift. It is very cute. I will cherish him forever. You are not allowed to open your birthday box until your birthday. Luckily that is only in 7 days!
Tomorrow is Humorous Day. I guess you should be funny all day long, or at least make an attempt to be.
I just now wrote this poem:
Muddled, Fuddled I have been.
Wrapped up in my life of sin.
I said your name, and danced your dance,
But Satin had me in a trance.
I knew the rights and knew the wrongs,
But Satin held me with his red hot tongs.
It hurt to hurt those that you love,
And knew you watched from up above.
Then you inserted the single pin
That could make my life whole again.
Resisted ever did I try,
But came crashing down did my living lie.
Without your gift I will live in shame,
And forever have to feel the pain.
But with it did I learn to give.
and hatred left me through a sieve.
You’re in control and want to be
In my life eternally.
I’ll let you take hold.
Scold, mend and mold.
Make me who you want to see,
And hope that I love me for me.
I hope every one's weekends have been and and finish up even better. I'm very hungry now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment