Whale Watching

Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Hour Energy! Lots of Enery... No Crash!

Today is Name Yourself Day! I think I will name myself Alice today. I will be Alice Heart (not Alice Liddell) and today instead of conquering a kingdom I will conquer my physics test. Like Alice I'm rather nervous and feel as though I'm not ready, but I have the capability and some hidden courage that has yet to find its way out. I have been studying, so hopefully I'm ready. As long as Dr. Strong doesn't throw any curve balls I'll be okay.
Danni told me she would name herself Sleeping Badger. Luke was asleep on our couch when I asked him his name. He said Cranky Donkey. haha. Starfish is silly.
Today practice is at 12 instead of 11:30. Hopefully it is quick and easy because I want to come back and look at my physics notes.
Yesterday was One Day Without Shoes. I went barefoot to my class, but no one said anything. They probably just thought, "Why is that girl not wearing shoes?... must be a hippie."
I am expected to PR in the 200 and 400 this weekend. I feel like I never PR when it is expected of me. I PR'd at Ole Miss last year. Hopefully history repeats... except for throwing up my chicken after the 400. That wasn't pleasant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pull the rope and everything will fall in place. Relax, smile, and wave to all your fans as you turn the corner. Take your meds and keep your chicken. LOVE U