Whale Watching

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Countdown: 3 days

I forgot to mention on the last two posts that the flower ball I made is slightly larger than a golf ball. I realized it is hard to tell just by the picture.
Now for my creation of the day. This ATC is for the Cuban half of me. For this swap I had two partners, but I had to make an extra for myself.
I can't wait to see my husband tomorrow! I am so proud of him... he is going to nationals in the pole vault for the third time. This time, however, there will be 4 more of our team mates joining him. The first time he went, he was all alone. The second time it was him and Latrice. This time it will be him, Latrice, Jennifer, Andrew, and Will. Good luck to all of them next weekend in Turlock, CA!

No comments: